The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association is advising all stakeholders that the Annual General Meeting has been adjourned to December 9th, 2018 at 10:00 am.
This comes after the successful completion of nine items on the agenda of today’s meeting which took place at the UWI Faculty Lounge -The Faculty of Social Sciences.
The items covered were as follows :
– Roll Call
– Declaration that the Annual General Meeting has been convened and composed in compliance with the Constitution.
– Approval of the Agenda.
– Address by the President David John-Williams.
-Appointment of delegates to check the minutes.
– Appointment of scrutineers (for the President’s Address)
-Suspension of explosion of members (Nothing for Discussion).
– Audit report presented by Auditor and approved by the General Membership
– Election of the Members of the Board of Directors (Rayshawn Mars [Northern FA), Bandele Kamau [Eastern FA], Colin Partap [Central FA], Sharon Warrick [WOLF] and Julia Baptiste [TT Pro League].
– Business arising from the Approval of the minutes of the preceding general meetings (Incomplete as the meeting was adjourned during this process.