Spectators attending Friday’s 2018 World Cup Qualifier at the Ato Boldon Stadium are advised of the following restrictions and would not be permitted to bring the following into the Stadium
• Coolers of any size
• Firearms, weapons, and knives
• Fireworks, explosives, and flammable items
• Mace/gas containers
• Glass bottles or containers
• Illegal drugs or narcotics
• Cans (soft drinks and alcohol)
• Video cameras or camcorders, Drones
• Large Umbrellas:
• The Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person carrying or wearing any other items or substances that may be deemed to be offensive, disruptive, dangerous or likely to infringe any party’s rights or any party’s safety or security or any dangerous article or substance not referred to above.
The following will be permitted.
• Own foodstuff (with plastic cutlery)
• Soft drinks/water in plastic bottles
• Banners & Flags up to a maximum size of 1.5m, provided that, in the opinion of the Management they are not vulgar, political, racial, discriminatory, sexual in nature, or display advertising which may in any way impinge or will be in conflict with the rights of the partners/ sponsors/ suppliers/ vendors of the event (in any language) or deemed to be offensive or impact on the view of other spectators.
Any other objects or items or substances that may be deemed in the discretion of TTFA to be offensive, disruptive, dangerous or likely to infringe any party’s rights or any party’s
safety or security or any dangerous article or substance not referred to above.
Prohibited items discovered during security inspection must be returned to the visitor’s vehicle or will be confiscated. There is no provision of a cloak room or holding area at the stadium for any of these articles that are prohibited.
Any spectator that attempts to breach any of these regulations inclusive of pitch invasion would be removed from the Stadium
Gates open at 5pm. Tickets will be in close proximity to the Stadium. Kick off time is 8pm